What little one doesn’t enjoy playing with a cardboard box?! Here’s how to turn a cardboard box into a fabulous sensory play experience!
You will need:
· Cardboard box
· Scarves (click to buy here)
· Sensory foil blanket (click to buy here)
· Musical bells (click to buy here)
What to do:
1. Ensure the box is free from any tape etc that your baby could mouth.
2. Using scissors poke some holes into flaps on the edge of the box.
3. Put the sensory foil blanket inside the box.
4. Thread through scarves and attach bells to the scarves.
5. Place cushions into the bottom of the box.
You are now ready to let your little one sit in the box and explore everything around them!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.