Learning through play for you and your little ones.
Welcome to My Mummy Teacher! As a highly qualified Teaching, Learning and Play Expert I understand the research, theory and developmental skills babies and young children need to master. As a mum, I also understand how busy and hectic life can be. It’s not easy juggling young children and day to day life, whilst also wanting to help your children develop, learn and play.
That's where I like to help! Together we can give your child the best possible start in their playful learning journey.
New in the shop:
Learning Through Play Cards Five Years Plus
Keep your child happy, playing& engaged to learn!
Pocket-sized activity cards for busy parents and professionals, who want to help their children learn key skills through play. Designed to support your child's development and adapted for a wide range of abilities.
- Handy A7 size, premium gloss laminate cards
- Written against the Key Stage 1 curriculum, so suitable for children in Year 1 and Year 2 onwards.
- 52 sturdy, colourful cards containing 150 adaptable activities and ideas
- Written against the reception year curriculum so suitable for children in reception and onwards.
- Varying levels of challenge to make the activity accessible for all
- Made from biodegradable laminate and carbon-balanced paper. Produced in the UK.
- A perfect birthday present, goodie bag gift, or stocking filler, get your little ones learning through play.
My Mummy Teacher membership club
DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU “A TEACHER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS”
Busy parent or professional?
Want to understand what your child is learning? Know exactly how to help them and have the right tools to do so?
Packed full of exclusive content!
Resources • Downloads • Videos • Tutorials • Special Offers
Exclusive Freebies • Access to the Facebook Group
Not quite ready to join? How about some free stuff?
Subscribe to our My Mummy Teacher community and receive:
First-look at new products
Invitations to special live streams, training and events
Educational fun that is nowhere else!